free hit
counters
Sunday Breakfast 9/8 - Essendon Country Club - Page 2 - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
ChrisJ

Sunday Breakfast 9/8 - Essendon Country Club

I didn’t think to get any pictures of the mustang. Shame on me as I asked the lads to join us after I met them last week at Southend-on-Sea. 
I agree @ChrisJ outstanding to see so may G cars. 
Thought @Dave Eds Was coming. Has he bailed on us? 

Edited by Bibs

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
19 hours ago, NigelM said:

Great morning thank you @ChrisJ. Good to meet a few members and look at some of the cars we see in the threads. Learnt a few things, thank you @top-plumber and @Hornsey Boy. And thanks to @neilread for confirming that I am throwing flames out the back when I put my foot down :)

IMG_2168.thumb.jpg.4ff75b2f1000c1d6ec8dd42f4861b966.jpg

Fantastic car Nigel. Looking forward to seeing you chaps next time 

• Like 1

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.