free hit
counters
Lotus Appoints New Dealer for Scotland - Page 3 - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content


Lotus Appoints New Dealer for Scotland


Recommended Posts

Parks are undertaking a renovation of the Lotus workshop at Park`s Lotus Hamilton.

143 Almada Street
Hamilton
Lanarkshire
ML3 0ET

 

These renovations that should have been completed but due to conditions outside of their control this was not possible.

Parks have been installing new lifting equipment so that they can safely and securely work on Lotus customers cars.

 

Parks though will be fully operation from January onwards and will be delighted to take bookings to this effect from now.

Lotus cars are monitoring the situation and are assisting Park`s as necessary during this refurbishment.

 

Telephone 01698 303892

https://www.parks.uk.com/lotus/

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sure many of you will remember Laura who now works at Parks!

Congrats to Parks .. and a special Thank You to Laura. Arranged to get the recall done on my Elise today at Parks in Hamilton and at the same time got to see and get a seat in the Evija .. Great servi

I can't believe a dealer is opening a few miles away from my hoose! Happy days. I reckon Dougie Park saw my Evora driving round Strathaven and that's wot dun it

Posted Images

@Bibs I had the same information from Lotus customer services today regarding Parks and when they will be ready for warranty work. I got an explanation regarding the repeated warranty recall request.

They also went some way at apologising for the continued shortfall in Lotus coverage and support.

I dropped Laura at Park's a line to make her aware of the warranty letter situation but they were already aware. January 😔

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bibs said:

Parks are undertaking a renovation of the Lotus workshop at Park`s Lotus Hamilton.

143 Almada Street
Hamilton
Lanarkshire
ML3 0ET

 

These renovations that should have been completed but due to conditions outside of their control this was not possible.

Parks have been installing new lifting equipment so that they can safely and securely work on Lotus customers cars.

 

Parks though will be fully operation from January onwards and will be delighted to take bookings to this effect from now.

Lotus cars are monitoring the situation and are assisting Park`s as necessary during this refurbishment.

 

Telephone 01698 303892

https://www.parks.uk.com/lotus/

What a load of pish. No offense to you Bibs.  They told me to ring them back in 4 weeks, in writing. 
 

I work with GDPR daily with thousands of registered patients every day and as a small business we have our own assigned data controller.  We get in touch with patients daily with correct digital consent gained and stored in our server. I’ve registered with Parks Lotus, I’m happy to receive information from them including telephone or emails so they can let me know as ‘you’re at the front of the Q Andy”, but still they can’t be arsed to get in touch with us directly instead getting you to let us know the score nearly a week after I got an email saying not to bother calling back for 4 weeks. It makes a mockery of Lotus ownership for us Scottish based owners. 
 

Also ensure you have someone to give you a lift home as they don’t have any customer cars allocated for us once you’ve dropped your car off for work. 
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Gold FFM
8 hours ago, Andy Norman said:

Also ensure you have someone to give you a lift home as they don’t have any customer cars allocated for us once you’ve dropped your car off for work.

Hmmm. It will be a 160m round trip for me. So realistically that means a day off work and by the sound of it a day walking around Hamilton. Super!

New plan. Drop car off. Go to McDonalds for a flat white and a muffin, then settle in sat on the pavement with the cup in front of me. Chances are, when the car is ready, I'll have collected enough to pay for the service!

Alternatively Parks put in some hot desks that you can book, near a coffee machine (happy to pay to cover coffee costs) with good wifi so customers can work whilst their cars are serviced.

Wouldn't cost much but boy would help customers travelling from all over Scotland.

 

  • Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/11/2020 at 07:29, C8RKH said:

Hmmm. It will be a 160m round trip for me. So realistically that means a day off work and by the sound of it a day walking around Hamilton. Super!

New plan. Drop car off. Go to McDonalds for a flat white and a muffin, then settle in sat on the pavement with the cup in front of me. Chances are, when the car is ready, I'll have collected enough to pay for the service!

Alternatively Parks put in some hot desks that you can book, near a coffee machine (happy to pay to cover coffee costs) with good wifi so customers can work whilst their cars are serviced.

Wouldn't cost much but boy would help customers travelling from all over Scotland.

 

😂😂 Think you might be asking a bit much. Do you think a brand, and dealer, who treat customers in the way they have for the last few months, will consider any of that? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Gold FFM
5 hours ago, aJayMitchell said:

😂😂 Think you might be asking a bit much. Do you think a brand, and dealer, who treat customers in the way they have for the last few months, will consider any of that? 

Right now, No. But then I could just trade the Evora in for a McLaren, at the same dealer, and rather than take a day off work and savour the obvious delights trudging around Hamilton and the long round trip they'll come and pick the car up for me, in a covered wagon, do the work, and bring it back!  Now, when I next splash out £90k+ plus on the likely Evora replacement which brand would it likely be (oh, and Porsche have a dealership on 20 miles away in Perth - but that would feel like cheating on the wife, not good.)

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Link to post
Share on other sites


Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.


×
×
  • Create New...