free hit
counters
The C8RKH 10 Day Quiz - Page 2 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

The C8RKH 10 Day Quiz

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was thinking of paying @ramjet a visit, Aussie style (i.e. turn up at the door unannounced, proclaiming I'm his long lost relative who has travelled half way around the world so expecting free bed,

Egg timers, now don't get me started on egg timers. By digital are you referring to battery or mains powered, or maybe even solar or all three. For God's sake can't you even get your requirements spec

Wee Nikki Acipenseridae. One of the most switched on Politicians in the UK when it comes to an ability to duck accountability for anything (as everyone knows it is all Westminster's fault) and ta

Posted Images

• Gold FFM

Nah - hopefully we can share a few bottles at a TLF christmas "do"!  :wine:

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM

And pray tell @C8RKH how long did it take you to craft that masterpiece. 

A Lotus is for driving, pork is for breakfast.

• Gold FFM

About 6 - 8 minutes if I'm being totally honest!

I had a huge amount of work to get through today and was on conference calls from 0700. Hence the delay.

• Haha 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM
2 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

The great NHS gender reassignment service 

Sein oder nicht sein, das ist die Frage.

• Haha 1

Our coffee table that he has never seen. 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

The airspeed of a laden swallow. 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Given the probabilistic behaviour of all atoms and particles, can free will really exist? For example, did you choose to buy your Lotus, or was it a predetermined outcome? Discuss. 

Marks will be awarded for correct spelling and grammar.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Who gives a fat rats. We’ve all got one or many. :) 

Really?

That’s the best you’ve got?

• Gold FFM

I arrive on Tuesday and would prefer a double bed and a couple of Sheila's from the local bar. Your wife can serve me breakfast between 0800 and 0815 and when you leave for work make sure you leave the keys to your Esprit on that coffee table, along with a hundred bucks for fuel and lunch. G'day mate and don't even think about whinging about the arrangement. Nothing worse than a whinging....... esprit owner.

• Like 1

You can’t. We’re in a total lockdown Sunday midnight. 
What a bummer huh? :) 

• Like 1

I put a Schrodinger big-block V8 into @Dan E's mota, and closed the deck.  Turned the key, nuffin.  Opened up the deck, all was good.  Any ideas?

• Like 2

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Batt flattery?

Yeah, that'll get you nowhere.

• Like 1

Just browsing and thinking to myself that @C8RKH appears everywhere!

Low and behold I found this thread that had not crossed my path before 🤔

What I want to know is why I miss things? (and no I am not blind, just Evora-less).

M.

His old Evora which now resides with me! I WIN!!!

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Unless I am mistaken (which is always possible) I do not believe my Evora is with you?

... and, therefore, you do not WIN!! I am still looking to make the top spot. 😇 especially as no-one has come up with an answer.

No Numpty I own @C8RKH's Evora. He loved that so much he just can't have a negative opinion about it!

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

He always said, albeit in private and completely confidentially of course, that he wished it had an extra couple of seats @Kimbers. I doubt he will confirm this sadly.

• Haha 1

Only here once

I too could do with rear seats. They would never be used but my CD's slide around in there something rotten with no seats.

• Haha 1