free hit
counters
The C8RKH 10 Day Quiz - Page 3 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

The C8RKH 10 Day Quiz

Dan E

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Sorry @Kimbers it doesn’t say negative opinion, just opinion :rtfm: You stated his opinion also so you even saved him having to respond ;)  

I suggest we let him win his wine then gang up on him hold him down and simply steal it. Probably easier. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

• Gold FFM

Just got in from a curry night wee the boys. Pished. Live long happy prosperous lives everyone. Love you all, apart from two, loads...Shit, me eyes are going goggly... Night night

• Haha 2

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

He must have been drunk he didn't even mention my comment about having rear seats in his old Evora!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• Gold FFM
3 hours ago, Kimbers said:

He must have been drunk he didn't even mention my comment about having rear seats in his old Evora!

I was showing restraint.

If you wanna put rear seats in your car then please go ahead. Whilst you're at you may as well go the whole hog, have your testicles removed, shave your chest and take several oestrogen tablets each day. In time, you and the car will become made for each other!  ;)

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

On 31/07/2020 at 13:10, MadMick said:

What I want to know is why I miss things?

OK 10 days passed and  no answers / opinions from the said @C8RKH in response so I wish to claim the prize 😃

If it is the mentioned bottle of wine then that should last me 6 months so obviously the best home for it to be appreciated and not consumed within 6 minutes like some unmentionables on here. 😇 :scared: