free hit
counters
The C8RKH 10 Day Quiz - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

The C8RKH 10 Day Quiz

So as the title says this is a 10 day long quiz to find if anyone can find a subject that that old¬†TLF fav @C8RKH doesnt have an opinion on¬†ūüėā.

Now Andy I am looking for you to win this and your reward will be a bottle of wine of your choice at the TLF Christmas do, plus an excellent Christmas hat and a cuddle from Bibs* 

So I need to set some ground rules: This can be any subject, person, country, car, animal, paving slab, art installation, etc, etc. But there are a few exclusions which are as follows

1: Brexit

2: Audi's

3. 2 plus 2 seater sports cars

4: Builders

5: Insurers

6: Teetotallers 

7: Anyone on benefits

8: Corbyn

9. Me (ūü§£)

10. Or my wife

So I would like to start with the following subject please Mr @C8RKH  

1. Egg Timers either of the sand, digital or mechanical 

*Subject to the usual terms, conditions, covid social distancing rules oh and agreement of our leader 

Right I'm off see you in 10 days and 365 pages

:getmecoat: 

• Haha 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was thinking of paying @ramjet a visit, Aussie style (i.e. turn up at the door unannounced, proclaiming I'm his long lost relative who has travelled half way around the world so expecting free bed,

Egg timers, now don't get me started on egg timers. By digital are you referring to battery or mains powered, or maybe even solar or all three. For God's sake can't you even get your requirements spec

Wee Nikki Acipenseridae. One of the most switched on Politicians in the UK when it comes to an ability to duck accountability for anything (as everyone knows it is all Westminster's fault) and ta

Posted Images

• Gold FFM

Bit like me wiring a plug then!

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Fluffy kittens?

British Ambassador to Florida, New York, Denmark and Newfoundland.  And Sweden.

• Gold FFM

MARGARET THATCHER ~U TURN...THE LADY'S NOT FOR TURNING...SOUVENIR ...

I

• Love 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

3 hours ago, Sparky said:

Fluffy kittens?

This is an excellent point everyone loves a kitten especially a fluffy one 

5 hours ago, Bibs said:

Bit like @Dan E wiring a plug too :lol:

I struggle with that stuff,  I know you cut the green and yellow one out. What’s the point of that we live on Earth ( sorry Cpc, so we can add a few quid) 

Off topic sorry, , @C8RKH has not answered the fluffy kitten one, I believe he is struggling, only 9 days to go and I get his 410 

• Gold FFM

Fluffy fcukin' kittens. Really!

Well for a start they are a bloody pain in the arse. I mean, when they are in there they scratch like crazy for about 4 minutes. Then nothing.  What's that all about?

And as for the fluff, what are you supposed to do with that? I mean. It gets everywhere. I mean everywhere. 

Anyway. Humans are meat eaters. I just don't get the whole "pet" thing. I mean for a start, you buy the thing. A bit like you'd buy a steak. But then you spend money keeping it alive. Pampering it. Spoiling it. Spending more money on it. I mean, it's just a lamb with fur isn't it.  When was the last time you saw a farmer molly coddling a bloody lamb?  

After all, a rack of ribs is a rack of ribs..... 

Boy, am I gonna get flamed by the pussy boys for this post....  But a challenge is a challenge

Note: no fluffy kittens have been harmed in the research for this post. And no fluffy kittens have been eaten nor any part of them used for this post, therefore this post is 100% certified Vegan

• Love 1

I hate to sound like every football commentator but ‚Äúquality ‚Äú ūüĎĆ

There is someone out there that will do you ūü§£

Someone, please ūüėõ

• Gold FFM

The migratory routes of the African swallow.

A Simple Question | Shirtoid

You're not interested in birds, are you Andy?

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• Gold FFM

Nicola Sturgeon, now I fully realise that this one will be really easy for him, but I'm feeling mischievous and kind of revelling in the fact that he will now get absolutely no work done today :whistle:

• Haha 2

A Lotus is for driving, pork is for breakfast.

2 hours ago, Escape said:

The migratory routes of the African swallow.

A Simple Question | Shirtoid

You're not interested in birds, are you Andy?

African or the European swallow?

• Haha 1

Margate Exotics.

• Gold FFM

I find Europeans tend to swallow.  Nuff said.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold FFM

Ummm Nicola Sturgeon 

image.png

Only here once

Naked kittens?

British Ambassador to Florida, New York, Denmark and Newfoundland.  And Sweden.