free hit
counters
ABS system Evora Question - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

ABS system Evora Question

Hi I've got a 2011 Evora N/A and ABS light on and mechanic who is looking wants to know the make of the ABS / Traction control system. He has already reset the Airbag light ( Flat battery )putting in the OBD  as a Daewoo Epica and that worked. Think he wants to look at the data from the wheel speed sensors with OBD equipment?  I have already replaced the brake pedal switch for a new one to eliminate that as the cause of problem.. Any ideas peeps?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

^^ Yes, that's correct (I've porabably got the same Evora DVD too).

Here's a quote from page 3, Section JL, of the Evora Service notes:

"A Bosch Antilock Brake System (ABS) is used to optimise brake performance in extreme conditions and reduce the tendency of any wheel to lock up."

• Like 1

Lover of everything Lotus Cars and proud owner of production Evora No.75 (2nd UK customer specced car by VIN). Originally from the Far East....of Anglia, I read black box data for a living so that could explain a lot!