free hit
counters
Is F1 just a @@@@ing circus now? - Page 2 - Motorsport - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Is F1 just a @@@@ing circus now?

C8RKH

Mercedes once again showed their inability to change strategy mid race, something Red Bull are very good at. I would imagine Honda are working tirelessly to get the engine right, even more so since Alonso bad mouthed them publicly the other year, the Japs take things like that very personally.
I believe Red Bull are capable enough to build a great chassis as they have done in the past, when Red Bull and Honda eventually get it right Mercedes will have lost their dominance which will be refreshing in itself, as long as it doesn’t become 4 or 5 years of Red Bull dominance as before

As MG4Lotus said “just watch the racing”. The rest of the F1 model is broken. Political and social opinions have been introduced  (to a sporting event) and it is becoming increasingly harder to watch without being financially ripped off.

As for taking the knee (or not) and wearing T-shirts with various slogans on, none of which have anything to do with motorsport WTF is going on.The American owners have pandered to certain teams and drivers and there will be a price to pay through future revenues.

I used to see Bernie and think what a slippery fucker he was, but on reflection he had it right, he understood all the aspects and knew how to handle things.

I’m starting to see similarities between F1 and Iraq, both fucked up by American meddling 

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Actually what I should have said is that there are no dancing monkeys. 
That’s what I meant. 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.