free hit
counters
Oh Evora how I hate you (Written for fun, from an average enthusiast) - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Oh Evora how I hate you (Written for fun, from an average enthusiast)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's the problem with Lotus Cars in general, it's a unique and quirky Brand, one Americans might hear whispers of at a local track day, one that conjures mystery, and also a great deal of jeering. A

A great piece of writing Jason, I think you've captured the essence of why many of us become Lotus enthusiasts and why the marque is a "best kept secret". By a fluke of timing, my email today of

Oh congratulations to him indeed!  Beautiful spec as well!  Indeed he has my envy.   Thanks for the likes, it was fun to write, I'm no journalist or media personality,  just the average Driv

Posted Images

A great piece of writing Jason, I think you've captured the essence of why many of us become Lotus enthusiasts and why the marque is a "best kept secret".

By a fluke of timing, my email today of forum alerts included this item just before yours, which is another example of "hadn't considered a Lotus but smitten after the first 500 metres":

• Like 2

Oh congratulations to him indeed!  Beautiful spec as well!  Indeed he has my envy.

Thanks for the likes, it was fun to write, I'm no journalist or media personality,  just the average Driving enthusiast who has definitely become smitten. 

I'm also envious of those with such wonderful placement and access at this point, what started out as curiosity has for the last year been becoming a bit of a journey 

Edited by Jason is Chasing
  • Like 1