free hit
counters
Evora Union Jack Paint - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Evora Union Jack Paint

Please tell me I am not the only one who wants this paint job?..........less the chinese flag on the back!

background-motorsport.jpg

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was for the launch of the new(ish) GT4 racecar at the Shanghai Motor Show (last year, I think). 

When MJK was an apprentice they sent him to Stores for a long weight. He spent ages there and in the end the stores guys felt sorry for him and told him the joke.  A few days later they sent him

Please tell me I am not the only one who wants this paint job?..........less the chinese flag on the back!

• Gold FFM

To ensure balance and to flatter Group Lotus ultimate owners, it appears to have Communist China flag scheme on the rear.

Justin 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, jep said:

To ensure balance and to flatter Group Lotus ultimate owners, it appears to have Communist China flag scheme on the rear.

Justin 

It was for the launch of the new(ish) GT4 racecar at the Shanghai Motor Show (last year, I think). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don’t have any Union Jack paint left Kimbers, but I can sell you some Tartan paint instead? 😉

• Like 1
  • Gold FFM

If you stir it you'll need to have a long weight to apply it.

The old ones are still the best.

A Lotus is for driving, pork is for breakfast.

When MJK was an apprentice they sent him to Stores for a long weight. He spent ages there and in the end the stores guys felt sorry for him and told him the joke. 

A few days later they sent him for a rubber hammer and he refused to go. No matter how much they told him it was real he refused and got in trouble over it because they really did want a rubber hammer! 

• Haha 2

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Probably hanging in the stores on a sky hook......

• Gold FFM

When I worked for Barclays in IT, on my first day on the job I was sent down to the Admin Pool (large room full of middle aged women who viewed an 18yr old as fresh meat and fair game!) for the Staff Housing Interest Tape, yes that's right, the SHIT tape!   (remember back in those days computer data was stored on big circular tapes!) I often wonder if that "pool" experience was the reason I ended up marrying a slightly older (7 years) woman lol......

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Ah the good old 70’s when you could have a bit of fun at work and no one resented it or felt offended.

In the rebar company I worked for we used to have young post girls. Whenever a new one started we used to send them to the carpenters shop to bring back a bag of “nail holes.” It worked every time