free hit
counters
Barge boards (I have searched honest lol) - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Barge boards (I have searched honest lol)

I looked for barge boards but all the post are years old, does anyone know of a seller that isn't lotus (wood for £££££ nooo). I like the idea of using the 4 existing bolts and sikaflex (bond) the centre as I don't want to drill near the wiring loom by the door I hear. 

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you ask very, very nicely, @alias23might be able to make you up a set (then add them to his ‘repertoire’).  However, he would probably need access to your car (or another Evora) for the measur

Here you go (not cheap though!):

https://www.elise-shop.com/grp-side-skirts-evora-evora-s-evora-400-p-503198.html?zenid=5c3242fcc7dfab78bc73b20d94266ab6

(The 2 main US sellers, GRP & Hethelsport, might sell something similar but you will obviously have to factor in shipping & duty). 

THANKS MATE

might go to my bodyshop tbh and see what we can do as like you said the prices are CRAZY

there were a couple on here for about £150ish but it was years ago

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Thanks @Bravo73

Are you guys just after the ‘straight’ look version I’ve seen on previous Evora’s?

Dont discredit the wood versions, it’s easy to think it’s a lot of £££ for just wood but I can tell you the cost of painting to get the right finish is ££££!

I do the side sills for the V6 in 6mm plastic which had a decent natural finish that’s close to OEM.

Id be open to making up a design for an Evora if there’s enough interest. I’d just need to borrow an Evora for a few hours to make up a template...

www.alias23.com

To be honest I wasn’t aware there were different kinds of looks - straight or otherwise!

Wood is fine with me - as an engineer I’m pretty happy with it’s properties for this purpose! Whatever is easiest/cheapest to make, and not unnecessarily heavy basically.

Where are you based @alias23?