free hit
counters
Photos for Oliver anyone? - Elite / Eclat / Excel Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Oliver is still in his convalescent home and , in order to cheer him up a bit, why don't we submit our favourite photos of 'his' cars. I will then get a photo album made up with an appropriate dedication with the names of everyone who contributed (whether or not your photo was included) and send it to him.

Eithert post pictures on the forum, or send me a pm and I'll supply my email address so you can send it in the normal way.

Cheers, Richard

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Action Shots of my Eclat over the years

Oliver would like to send his profound thanks for the pictures you have submitted. I put together a 20 picture Photobook which he received on Saturday morning and is absolutely thrilled with it. I am

Michael's pictures certainly cheered me up, hope they do the same for Oliver. Give him my best.

Posted Images

Unfortunately I don’t have any suitable pictures of my car to share as I bought it as a project, and it’s living under a cover on my drive.

I’ve lost count of the number of people passing by who’ve asked what’s under the covers? I normally ask them to guess before revealing. Once uncovered they have been universally complementary about the shape and crispness of the design, particularly the A pillars and roof details.

So I’d like to thank Oliver and his colleagues for a design that continues to delight and inspire.

Kind Regards 

Rob

• 1 month later...

I don’t think Oliver was at Lotus at the end of S1/start of S2.2. If he starts using email I’ll ask him!

Richard 

• 2 weeks later...