free hit
counters
Future Factory Events.....anything? - Events - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Future Factory Events.....anything?

does anyone know if the factory have anything planned in the next couple of years?.......I'm missing the mass get togethers........it could be due to missing out on everything this year.....but I do like a good Lotus meet with old mates over a few beers, somewhere in Norfolk......lol

I'll start the excuses......

In 1961 a Lotus won its 1st F1 GP in the hands of Sir Stirling Moss (wasnt the factory team but hey thats no matter)......that'd make 2021 the 60th anniversary

45th anniversary of the Esprit

• Like 1

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

does anyone know if the factory have anything planned in the next couple of years?.......I'm missing the mass get togethers........it could be due to missing out on everything this year.....but I do l

I'll happily support the desire for more factory events but ... being a pedant I need to say that the first Lotus F1 GP win was actually Monaco in 1960. And just to confirm my status as a total n

I'll happily support the desire for more factory events but ... being a pedant I need to say that the first Lotus F1 GP win was actually Monaco in 1960.

And just to confirm my status as a total nerd, I'd also add that the first F1 (non-GP status) victory for Lotus was in 1954 in Cornwall: Lotus wins Pasty F1 at Davidstow

• Like 1