free hit
counters
570S / Cup430 Pros and Cons - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

570S / Cup430 Pros and Cons

Anybody on here had both or driven both? Would be interested in your feedback....

thanks

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I used to have a 650s so not exactly the comparison you’re looking for but happy to offer some views.     I really wanted to like and support McLaren as a UK manufacturer, and the great reviews

Hi Mark, I have had relatively good experiences with McLaren and as mentioned in the above posts they are a natural progression on from Lotus but more so if coming from an Evora. Any McLaren

Is this for road use? I have not driven a 430 but I have owned a 12c for 5 years.  If you like and understand Lotus and the manner in which the cars drive, you will most likely find a McLaren the

Posted Images

@Screem didn't see that one, but there is a 570GT with 800ish miles on it for what is not a lot more than a specced up 430

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202006160174077?advertising-location=at_cars&onesearchad=New&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=Used&radius=1500&make=MCLAREN&sort=price-desc&price-from=500&model=570GT&postcode=ch642xq&page=1.

To be honest, just canvassing opinion as I've never been in one, I think its called "window shopping". I watched JayEmms videos on Maccas and his reviews don't show then in a good light to be honest. Just looking for an owners view.

BUT you can't beat a Kw Green 430 👍👍👍

cheers

• Like 1

Yep had a 570s Track Pack which I ran alongside my Cup430 for 18 months 

Completely different cars except in price  based on that Napier Green one

• Like 1
  • Gold FFM

Got my eye on this lovely low mile 12c  :wub:

image.png.f9e465926aede430000fdde32fe1b9ef.png

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!