free hit
counters
Are people just ****ing stupid these days? - Page 2 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Are people just ****ing stupid these days?

On 09/09/2020 at 09:37, Bibs said:

Lazy rather than stupid. It seems to be easy to ask a question than try to work out the answer. I blame facebook. 

I blame the BBC

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh god, if only you saw what I see sometimes. There is absolutely no doubt that the rise of stupidity is rife.  Sadly, this is fueled by ourselves and society. For the last few generations we hav

I'd have just left the bodies there. The birds are always looking for food this time of year. Yup. I know. I'm totally heartless.

2 hours ago, thebartman said:

Some excellent examples here 

https://darwinawards.com/

I think this quote from the first example sums up a certain generation rather well:

In an instant it becomes apparent that his smart phone is the more intelligent one

🤣

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Gold FFM

"This could of been a very different story had they not had phone signal." 

:shock: Aargh FFS at least put a [sic] in there if that is what he actually said.

A Lotus is for driving, pork is for breakfast.

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, Neal H said:

It crashed in 1948 FFS. Couldn’t they have waited until the summer before going to take a look 🙄

Stupid, entitled, dickheads will always do what they want when they want. I'd have probably "shot" the idiots and left them there (metaphorically speaking of course).

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!