free hit
counters
Exige Required for Octane Magazine - 24th Sept - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Exige Required for Octane Magazine - 24th Sept

Would anyone be interested in seeing their car in print in the wonderful Octane magazine?

I'm looking for a standard Exige Coupe/Roadster to attend the Lotus factory. Photo's will be taken on track and a brief 10-15 min drive will be required (not a dynamic assessment, just to get a feel) by the journo on local roads, full insured of course.

Please let me know if you'd be available. Copies of images/the issue will be given etc. 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Perfect, thank you! I'll pop you some details over  

We're after a 350 Peter but thank you for the offer :thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Perfect, thank you! I'll pop you some details over :)

• Like 1

Evora NA