free hit
counters
LED interior, boot (trunk), indicator (UK) Bulbs and number plate light bulbs - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

LED interior, boot (trunk), indicator (UK) Bulbs and number plate light bulbs

• Gold FFM

Hi all

Just to share my experience of these items, all of which work a treat in my MY2014 Evora (UK)

LED Indicator Bulbs (Amber - UK) :

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B072SCT6K4

Good fit, high quality, no errors, normal flash rate, brighter than standard bulbs but not too bright

LED Interior, boot (trunk) and number plate light bulbs

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B083BF548D

All of the sizes you'll need here to do the interior roof light (I used the 8 LED), glove box, boot (trunk) lights x 2, number plate lights x 2 etc. I have ambient under dash but there will be plenty for footwell lights here too and loads of spares for other cars, etc. - cheaper than buying individual bulbs. Again, good quality, work fine, etc.

Hope this helps someone!

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM
5 hours ago, Reindeer said:

Ordered the indicator bulbs. Thank you!

Was it easy to remove the holders on the wing?

On the wing? The wing repeaters are LED already - these replace the rears - 30 seconds per side - pull carpet away inside boot, untwist central bulb holder, swap bulb, test (if it doesn’t work, turn new bulb round in holder) replace holder and carpet.....

• Like 1