free hit
counters
Buying a Chinese electric supercar - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Buying a Chinese electric supercar

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets hope the new owners of the Evija have a better experience when buying an electric supercar from a Chinese owned company 🤣.    

My presumption is that he absolutely knew what he was ordering and getting and he knew he could make a good "influencer/social media" story out of it for his channel etc. You still it all the tim

• Gold FFM

My presumption is that he absolutely knew what he was ordering and getting and he knew he could make a good "influencer/social media" story out of it for his channel etc.

You still it all the time this artificial, orchestration of "events" to grab attention etc.  I hope the things delivers a tazer like charge to his arse every time he touches it/sits in it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!