free hit
counters
Wanted - Evora S SR - Page 2 - Wanted - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Wanted - Evora S SR

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So it's finally happened... I started my search 27 years ago (all the way back in April 2020), and I'm glad I waited rather than going for what was available at the time. One of the exact cars in

This is the only one I've got to hand on my phone (so  apologies if it's massive, I don't know if this forum reduces the size of images!)

Evora can be a (car) life-changing experience. Nothing else (within budget) will do once driven. Off on a 200 mile round trip tomorrow in my NA. Business meeting, so allowed. I hope you get

Posted Images

• Gold FFM
42 minutes ago, jep said:

Totally gorgeous colour, looks fab. 

Matt Becker knows nothing (now he works at Aston 🤢...)

Justin 

He's learnt how to add weight :)

• Haha 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM

Matt Becker: seriously, good luck to Matt and thank you to him for all he did at Lotus. Quite right he looks further afield. I hope one day he will return.

Justin

• Gold FFM

I would say that people are just piss taking.  It is what happens on here. :)

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM

Still getting used to the forum, without getting notifications I hadn't realised there were more responses on the thread 😅🤦‍♂️

Strangely enough, I've been informed that one of the nightfall blue cars in the old advert links I posted above is shortly coming up for sale.  If this doesn't come off, Rob your SR does look great & I may be interested 😎

41 minutes ago, Doug Ashley said:

Still getting used to the forum, without getting notifications I hadn't realised there were more responses on the thread 😅🤦‍♂️

FYI, if you want email notifications of ‘new content/replies’, I think that you have to turn them on manually. 

Account/Account Settings/Notification Settings. Then turn on/off each one as required (especially ‘Mentions & My Content’). 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Didn't know suadex was still available in 2014. The SR's had a premium sport interior with some alcantara bits. Yours looks fab btw. Have a short drive with the windows down re noise. The oem set up sounds great but not Evora 400 great. The TVS1900 is a fab upgrade too.

• Like 1

Excellent - well done. 😎

It is a great colour - mate has an S3 Exige in the same.

Edited by mik
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, tim_marra said:

Didn't know suadex was still available in 2014. The SR's had a premium sport interior with some alcantara bits. Yours looks fab btw. Have a short drive with the windows down re noise. The oem set up sounds great but not Evora 400 great. The TVS1900 is a fab upgrade too.

2014 brochure showing suedetex as a option and remained a option till the S1 was discontinued.

http://www.lotusdriversguide.com/Downloads/Brochures/Evora-Brochure-ENG7-2014.pdf

• Like 1

Looks good in the cold (and you can enjoy the interior while you wait for the heater to defrost the window). Very nice colour. Congrats!

• Like 1