free hit
counters
Carbon wing on Evora GT410 Sport - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Carbon wing on Evora GT410 Sport

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

No. They just made it up for fun and the marketing guys thought it would be jolly to join in the fun.

Alternatively, yes. It does. :)

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

It's slap bang at the end of some very, very fast and smooth airflow there, I think that's a realistic figure.

Oh, and as Andy gently intimates, they'd not be able to claim it if it wasn't true! 

• Haha 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

Little old moi? Why nothing. Just recalling some stuff.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• 2 months later...
On 18/09/2020 at 12:30, C8RKH said:

Yes, but that's to 'Muricans who think they can switch cruise control on in the Whinybaygo and then pop in the back to make a coffee and some pancakes!

Or who need to be told that the fresh hot coffee in their McDonalds takeaway is err, fresh and HOT so don't rest it on your lap and drive off and complain when it boils your balls...

Or think that if they include a team from all 50 "states" then it must be a "World Series"......

Being a “Mercan” I take offense to that

we do not have a team in every state, that’s why it’s the World Series..... if there was a team in every state obviously it would be called something different ..... like universe series.  

seriously though, pretty crazy some of the crap that goes on here.... baseball has always been one of the least favorite sports and I never understood why the final game is called what it is.  

ps- presently RV shopping (American Eagle or Tradition) to pull my jeep and a yet to be purchased Evora

• Haha 1