free hit
counters
Evora Sat Nav - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Can some one please point me in the right direction as to how to cancel a route ive put in to the sat nav 2010 Evora 2010, driving me insane i just cant work out how to cancel a} the route and b} the dam voice. Car has not got a sat nav manual its a Alpine unit standard fit id assume.

Thanks in advance 

Nick

Simplest things first.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On saturday just gone .fancied a change and the timing was right, and the deal

The irony is that the next generation of @LOTUSMAN33 will be scouring the world for original ICE for early Evora, come 2035 and beyond. If not sooner......🤪 Justin   

Those hard units were 5 years out of date when they were new. As said, bin it and you'll have a much more enjoyable time.  In fact, I'm sure I got a few hundred quid for mine on eBay. Don't bin i

Posted Images

I cant directly answer this, but had the same problem with my original unit - presume its the 505 model with the removable blackbird nav unit.  In theory this was a clever idea but I had loads of problems with mine until I got fed up and Lotus upgraded mine to the 920R Alpine model under warranty.  I would google for Alpine 505 instructions, as cancelling a route in this unit is far from intuitive and I cant remember how I did it now!

You will be better off ditching the unit and going for a current unit with Android / Apple car play, DAB etc.

I had the same problem when I got my car. I can’t remember either, but some combo of the button with all the little lines and the arrow... buried somewhere in there is an option to cancel the route

Those hard units were 5 years out of date when they were new. As said, bin it and you'll have a much more enjoyable time. 

In fact, I'm sure I got a few hundred quid for mine on eBay. Don't bin it, sell it and it'll cover a good chunk of the price of a new one 👍

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

Who'd buy one used and why?

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM

The irony is that the next generation of @LOTUSMAN33 will be scouring the world for original ICE for early Evora, come 2035 and beyond. If not sooner......🤪

Justin 

• Haha 2

Good news , sussed it..........well ok i didn't but my Mrs did whilst we were out for drive , its not user friendly for sure , apparently navigation menu isn't sat nav menu but the actual units navigation menu ...who knew ?      well not me .

• Like 1

Simplest things first.

When did you get the Evora Nick? Pics?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Lovely, you're going to have a lot of fun with it mate :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Evora NA