free hit
counters
Selecting Gear - New Lotus-centric Car Auctions - Page 2 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Selecting Gear - New Lotus-centric Car Auctions

• Gold FFM

I am not sure 400's are shifting easily at the moment - hence why this one ended up in auction perhaps. 

NA and S seem to be in the sweet spot for buyers presently. 

All fairly obvious as age determines the value in the main until you perhaps get to beyond 8 years old or thereabouts. 

400s are a bargain - but will still depreciate. A wisely bought 2010 or 2011 Evora will slide more slowly, if at all. And I think the Sports Racer will be an astute purchase - they have a following already and that will grow.

Justin

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just had a look at the Europa in Hofmanns.  Looks in superb condition.  

Covercraft do a bespoke sun protector for Evora but it is not listed on their European website. I think you have to call them and they will order from US. Evora owner Nick did set up a group buy on TL

You’ve hit the nail right on the head there! The idea is to leverage the web based auction to offer a better, more transparent experience for the buyer which in turn helps the seller achieve a stronge

Posted Images

The reduced running costs of the NA were a factor when I was looking at buying an Evora. I think you are probably right about the older models having possibly reached a bottom price (subject to condition) and wouldn't be surprised to see them rise as the Evora becomes an iconic classic car.