free hit
counters
Side by side comparison - V6S vs 430 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Side by side comparison - V6S vs 430

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I reckon Lotus really nailed it with the Exige S3 shape. Here’s a side by side - earliest vs latest. Both look awesome, although would have been better to compare in the same colour....  Still lo

I really do personally think that you’ve got the best looking Exige 430 I’ve seen yet. The Motorsport Green (adding it to the wing mirrors and wing endplates was inspired!) with red accents is sublime

I lowered it gradually (one turn at a time) over a period of a couple of months. 

Posted Images

Both great looking cars, the 430 really shows the evolution of the Exige in those shots. :wub: motorsport green!

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I love the shape of the bonnet infill part on the 430 and the wing.

I love the V6S but I just dont like that wing. I prefer the roadster for this reason

buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

2 minutes ago, Jcx said:

Both really good-looking cars.  The V6S appears to sit lower on its suspension than the 430.  Is that a camera angle thing or is it so?!

i see you reversed the top pic 🙂

When the V6 photo was taken the car had just had Nitrons fitted and was sitting very low. I raised it slightly soon after. The 430 has actually come down a bit since it’s photo was taken. They sit quite high from factory. 

I really do personally think that you’ve got the best looking Exige 430 I’ve seen yet. The Motorsport Green (adding it to the wing mirrors and wing endplates was inspired!) with red accents is sublime!😎👌 

• Like 2

Kind words Stephen, much appreciated!

We’ve actually got four 430s in our group and each of them is stunning in its own way. They’re just awesome looking beasts. 🙂

Edited by Gordon S
  • Like 1

Well chaps, i think the 410 wing is the perfect incarnation of an exige wing.  The 430 is a bit too straight and the 350/V6S is only IMO a thing of beauty on the car when painted to match the car; at which time it comes into its own as the next best thing.

Absolutely stunning car in the flesh, that’s for sure. And I agree with you about the wheels Gordon. I much prefer the design of the cast wheels. At some point I will find a set of forged wheels in a design and sizing I want, but that is way down the priority list at the moment!