free hit
counters
410 manual boot release - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

410 manual boot release

Ok I think this is a daft question. I was chatting to a GT 410 owner today and they asked about the manual boot release.

EASY! I said, pulled the seat base off behind the driver's seat to be presented with a black carpet and no obvious way to get under it. 

In my MY12 the release is just there when you pull the seat up, no extra carpets or anything. 

Is the release on a 410 under the black carpet? How do you pull it away to get at the release if so?

I'm sure it's obvious but didn't want to ruin their car!

Thanks all

Dan

• 2 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Yup. I had one and found the emergency release behind the drivers seat on the back bench no problem. It was last year and yes think it was under the covering, but I have a +0 not a +2 so no idea the difference other than mines better has it does not have manby panby rear seats :)

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!