free hit
counters
SPORT 350 - DEFINITIVE NUMBERS - Sport 350 Technical - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

SPORT 350 - DEFINITIVE NUMBERS

Hello

Asking for a friend who has seen two of these rare cars for sale in the U.K. recently. 

Its not a technical question which is why I’ve posted here but does anyone know how many Sport 350’s were actually produced?

Figures seem to vary with he might of Wikipedia reckoning on 42 cars in total and I thought there were 50. 

It seems hard to believe that with such a rarity, two could be on sale just now of all times. 

Thanks in advance of any knowledgable replies

Simon

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have the build register for the Sport 350. There were 42 official Sport 350's in the UK plus 8 for the US market (actually normal V8s made to look like 350s. The UK 350 had a different chassis and b

I have the build register for the Sport 350. There were 42 official Sport 350's in the UK plus 8 for the US market (actually normal V8s made to look like 350s. The UK 350 had a different chassis and body and they would need to have done crash tests to import them into the USA). There were also 4 cars made as track cars for Japan.

Car number 0 was actually a normal V8 that was then converted into a Sport 350 by engineering.

So the total is 54 cars (42 UK + 8 USA + 4 Japan) and 1 engineering built car.

• Like 1
Dave - 2000 Sport 350