free hit
counters
Harry’s Esprit wins more awards. - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Harry’s Esprit wins more awards.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Celebrity endorsements work wonders dont they! I wonder how well one of us mere mortals would have fared against the likes of Ferrari's & Porsche's? buddsy

On the one hand, this news makes my stomach turn with PR and names adding to the lustre of Lotus. There is a danger though of being piqued illogically; as when your favourite lesser known band ha

• Gold FFM

Look at Harry's video's on the Esprit and his trip to Italy. He genuinely loves the car and admires it for what he is.

Well done Harry. Well done Lotus. Superb to see and Esprit get the recognition from upper class Tifosi. This can only be good for Lotus and for the Esprit. Come on chaps, be graceful. You all know what a superb car the Esprit was, and is. Celebrate the fact that it is being recognised for what it is!

• Like 2

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

On 26/09/2020 at 08:17, Buddsy said:

Celebrity endorsements work wonders dont they!

I wonder how well one of us mere mortals would have fared against the likes of Ferrari's & Porsche's?

buddsy

Was thinking similar, I like Harry but do wonder if it has more to do with his name and being Ex owner of EVO. 

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

Can't see how the owner really matters. Yes, no doubt that car in anyone else's hands wouldn't have even been at Salon Prive but for it to have won such a prestigious award can only be a good thing, no? 

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Hope he puts the event on his YouTube channel. No one can argue it’s one of the best YouTube channels out there and it’s great that he is a great supporter of the brand.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Bibs said:

Can't see how the owner really matters. Yes, no doubt that car in anyone else's hands wouldn't have even been at Salon Prive but for it to have won such a prestigious award can only be a good thing, no? 

Didnt say it was a bad thing, only that I think the fact it's his is a contributing factor.

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

If Jonny had had entered his Esprit entered Im sure many of the Ferrari owners would have looked down at him...aww bless glorified kit car.

Just saying it sometimes takes a celebrity enforcement to change peoples perception of something. And about time too!

Personally Im very happy to have Harry owning an Esprit. Hes just added £500.00 to the value of mine! 🙂

buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

I love the picture with the BMW M1. Since childhood ( and I am 54 now) I have always admired the looks of that car. Not a Porsche, not a ferrari, maybe a countach, but always an M1 has been my favorite supercar those days. And it still is.

And it ressembles the esprit a lot.... Same timeframe....Giorgetto Giugiaro....fibre glass body....

• Like 2