free hit
counters
Went For A Drive - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Went For A Drive

gmendoza

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice pics

you have just got to love that car

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

stunning, thank for sharing

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Some of the roads out there are breath taking, I used to live near Castaic before I got into 'handling' cars - I would LOVE to take an Esprit / Elise there now. Dunno if it is the case now but they were mostly deserted roads when I was there - that reservoir is awesome as well with the funky lights at night :thumbsup:

facebook = [email protected]

:thumbsup:

Ive lost count of the number of times ive watched you shock the hell out of that Gallardo owner.

Can i ask what exhaust system your using? The sound has on a number of occasions actually given me goosebumps, totally incredible..

Some of the roads out there are breath taking, I used to live near Castaic before I got into 'handling' cars - I would LOVE to take an Esprit / Elise there now. Dunno if it is the case now but they were mostly deserted roads when I was there - that reservoir is awesome as well with the funky lights at night :clap:

Yes they are and they are still deserted.

:thumbsup:

Ive lost count of the number of times ive watched you shock the hell out of that Gallardo owner.

Can i ask what exhaust system your using? The sound has on a number of occasions actually given me goosebumps, totally incredible..

Thanks. It's a custom 2.5" mandrel-bent straight exhaust (no cats) with 4" Magnaflow tips built by a local exhaust shop.

'03.5 Final Edition Esprit ~ 5.7lbs/hp

mildly modded - 430rwhp, 353rwtq

Yes they are and they are still deserted.

Thanks. It's a custom 2.5" mandrel-bent straight exhaust (no cats) with 4" Magnaflow tips built by a local exhaust shop.

Had a feeling they were straight through. Im not sure i would get away with that over here. Legal levels are around the 80db mark for street and i bet theres no real way of driving it quietly either. Truley is one of the nicest sounding cars i heard though.

Some of the roads out there are breath taking, I used to live near Castaic before I got into 'handling' cars - I would LOVE to take an Esprit / Elise there now. Dunno if it is the case now but they were mostly deserted roads when I was there - that reservoir is awesome as well with the funky lights at night :thumbsup:

I must admit that I expected all the roads to be wide and straight but, with the mountains and canyons that's far from true. I was living in Leona Valley when we had that bad rain a couple of years ago and I had to use Lake Hughes Road to get to and from work each day (In the TT. Esprit was not on the road at the time unfortunately). About 30 minutes from end to end

Google map of Lake Hughes Road

I was certainly awake when I got to work in the mornings. Sometimes hit traffic, sometimes it was clear most of the way. I was using it at its busiest times, though.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Do you have hi-res versions of those. Might be good for the Esprit Calendar 2008?

I do have the first 2 in 1024x768, the third pic was cropped from a bigger one.

'03.5 Final Edition Esprit ~ 5.7lbs/hp

mildly modded - 430rwhp, 353rwtq

Kidderminster? :wallbash:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.