free hit
counters
Shares - Page 5 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Shares

Bibs

I totally understand where you're coming from. Being the geek/nerd that I am I get the whole crypto thing but regular shares holding/trading I find boring. If you weren't spoiled for choice before:

image.thumb.png.6b7f289c765c865d0e7aad8bc9f3c35f.png

The above screen was a sea of red yesterday!

Just do your own research on any crypto you're thinking of, there's more than a few shitcoins out there.

• Like 1

Signature not working...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Crypto currencies are unregulated unprotected Ponzi schemes which consume humongous amounts of electricity 

they are not assets, they are pure gambling

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SFO said:

Crypto currencies are unregulated unprotected Ponzi schemes which consume humongous amounts of electricity 

they are not assets, they are pure gambling

In your opinion SFO. Everything uses electricity, even this very message. Who's to say of it's value? 

Crypto is here to stay.

image.png.9a50113d0f5cf9e87320b5d6526658be.png

Geez, I'm feeling like a crypto shill right now! :blush:

• Haha 2

Signature not working...

On 20/05/2021 at 08:50, Buddsy said:

Ive always used Halifax online share dealing but does anyone have a recommendation where to buy crypto? Ive seen a few places on Google search but wondered if anyone has anywhere they had actually used?

buddsy

Yeah I use Halifax Buddsy, though I use their Sharebuilder account mostly. It only has a £2.50 fixed handling fee.

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

he also did one on hidden inflation coupled with the above is as you say quite concerning and well the "great reset" has troubled me since the day i read about it but again it quietly ticks over with no msm coverage, gaining momentum, i was a bitcoin sceptic but cbdc's will ignite cyprto currency and tangible assets / commodities methinks