free hit
counters
Shares - Page 9 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Shares

Bibs

3 hours ago, Kimbers said:

No Motor manufacturers

Lotus to float new EV division on stock market

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/business-finance-and-corporate/lotus-float-new-ev-division-stock-market

Lotus aims to float in 12-24 months, but the decision over whether to do so in Asia, London or New York hasn’t yet been taken, the company said.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
2 hours ago, Sparky said:

Yeah, but you think a garden rake is technology.

THE DEVIL!

• Haha 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

3 hours ago, exeterjeep said:

Lotus to float new EV division on stock market

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/business-finance-and-corporate/lotus-float-new-ev-division-stock-market

Lotus aims to float in 12-24 months, but the decision over whether to do so in Asia, London or New York hasn’t yet been taken, the company said.

Car company. Don't do it!

• Haha 1

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

You're right, Tesla the tech and car company would have been a terrible investment! 😂😂

Screenshot_20220405-182157_Opera.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

16 hours ago, Kimbers said:

Car company. Don't do it!

Our car company?????  Well at least the one that this forum members must have more than a bit of interest in.

• 1 month later...

Not been a great few weeks for US tech shares but fortunately I've only a small holding in Tesla and Amazon so it could have been worse. 

Crypto seems to have taken a battering of late, glad I'm not a Luna owner, down 95% aren't they?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM
On 05/04/2022 at 11:16, Kimbers said:

technology

Er no. It's actually classed as Engineering and most of it is covered by critical infrastructure (nuclear, defense etc) Long term, safer than houses...

25 minutes ago, Mark Blanchard said:

Yes lots of mine are down, it’s head in the sand time at the moment.  I think we’re in for a rough couple of months but hopefully things will recover.

About the same as it was then 2 years ago as the global pandemic really started to take hold. I bet your still up on before then. I am.

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM
2 minutes ago, Mark Blanchard said:

Well I bought a load a couple of months ago before Russia invaded.

Ah. You've be Putined.

• Haha 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM
16 hours ago, Mark Blanchard said:

Yes lots of mine are down, it’s head in the sand time at the moment.  I think we’re in for a rough couple of months but hopefully things will recover.

ditto here on my isa's , the last couple of years free for all have come to an end

I'm still well up on my investments but down from where they were a short while ago.

My best are the likes of Diageo Unite Group and Renewi, whilst my worst are the investment companies, mainly Aviva and Abrdn, Legal and General has weather the recent drops so far.

On a positive I did slap loads into gold last year when it was 25% lower than it is now so, win some lose some. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Everything has gone very red recently!! 

• Like 1

Evora NA

Indeed, however, for the last 2 months I have had over £350 a month of dividends on dividend reinvest. 

they will go back up..... Eventually! 

On a positive, if you pick a good profitable long term company like Aviva, legal and general etc, nows a good time to draw out some savings and pop them in shares!