free hit
counters
Original Eclat S1 Boot interior Pic? or trim sketch? - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/ICE/HVAC & Other - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Original Eclat S1 Boot interior Pic? or trim sketch?

Hi My eclat does not have original interior anymore. it look very wheired there that i cannot imagine that is was always like that.

I did not find in the whole internet any picture of an S1 boot interior of an Eclat to identify how it should be. also in the service manual there is no information.

Can anyone help me out clicking or sending some pictures of inside the boot. especially the details around anetnna, fuel pipe, reserve wheel, left and right rear aswell if there is a wooden poanel to civer rear lights or just carpet. also the details a nd carpet fasteners/rivet positions.

that you for your help

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you go to the RD Enterprise website you can see the layout of the boot area. The eclat wont have the no.13 as it is for the elite battery, and may not have the no.7 as it is for the a/c system. The

Posted Images

If you go to the RD Enterprise website you can see the layout of the boot area. The eclat wont have the no.13 as it is for the elite battery, and may not have the no.7 as it is for the a/c system. The spare wheel for the elite is situated beneath the boot and held in place via a v shaped metal bar. the excel spare wheel is part of the boot and sits in a central recess.

The boot floor has a hardboard panel rectangular in shape, and a black carpet is on the top attached by 4 fasteners at each corner on the elite.

• Like 1

thank you for the fast reply. I attached a picture what i have got in the car.

1. there is a wooden panel attached to the tank (seen in the pic with the lamp/light)

2. there were 3 wooden panels covering the floor (not seen in the pic.). The middle on eis for the spare wheel.

th emiddle one is not fixed. the left and right one are screwed to the fiber glass.

3.there were no wooden panels towards the rear lights like in 11 and 12 of the elite explosioned view of RD. dies the eclat has wooden panels there too? at my car there was only a carpet glued in on top along the boot sealing.

4. the inner rear wings were not covered with carpet in my car. should there be carpet glued on the inner wings left and right?

5.the tank pipe (big one) and the antella were covered by the two small carped pieces on my picuture. (with rived fasteners)

6. only the two small parts for tank and antenna aswell the floor carpet had this black thin cloth sticked around. all other parts were just cut out and glued on wooden panels?

7. is the boot lid itself also covered with carped glued on?

IMG_5323.jpg

Hi Roman 

Not sure how much more help i can give you as mine is an elite.  The panel with the light will be to sit between the tank and the boot though.

The panels 10,11,12 are 'upmarket cardboard', and the panel 9 is genuine hardboard.  All of my boot is carpeted in black.

Cant say if the boot lid is carpeted or not(my opinion not?) The aerial on mine is situated behind the cover 12 right in the corner but have seen some aerials on the other side. 

Hope this helps?

Angus

On 10/10/2020 at 12:43, Angus553 said:

Hi Roman 

Not sure how much more help i can give you as mine is an elite.  The panel with the light will be to sit between the tank and the boot though.

The panels 10,11,12 are 'upmarket cardboard', and the panel 9 is genuine hardboard.  All of my boot is carpeted in black.

Cant say if the boot lid is carpeted or not(my opinion not?) The aerial on mine is situated behind the cover 12 right in the corner but have seen some aerials on the other side. 

Hope this helps?

Angus

OK thank you for your help.