free hit
counters
Evora time travel - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Something that's niggled me for the last three years is my 2011 Evora S clock loses a few minutes a month from the dash clock. The Evora is quick, but I don't think I'm going quite fast enough to expl

• Gold FFM

No wonder there are hardly any Evora in Switzerland.

Justin

• Gold FFM

Yep, mine loses about 10 minutes a month.

The reset function no longer works either (it allows the hours to be changed but not the minutes) so I've simply given up bothering about it as the time is displayed on the ICE screen anyway.

Does the same on my 2011 S and I've long ago given up resetting it.  "Hey Siri, what's the time?" saves having to take my eyes off the road :) 

• Gold FFM

The quality control check never lasted long enough for them to notice a few minutes of loss per month. Last I looked it certainly wasn't advertised as a certified time piece and I have to admit it did not do it on my NA when I had it. Only time I needed to change the time on that was for the summertime hour nonsense. The war ended 75 years ago, it's about time that nonsense did too.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Well, I checked today after seeing this thread and mine does keep time accurately.* A special edition surely.

*up to now. Past accuracy does not guarantee future accuracy.

• 2 weeks later...

The clocks on my last 3 Lotus cars have all been very inaccurate. Luckily, the upgraded radio/satnav on my current Evora keeps perfect time, so I always refer to that rather than the dash clock. 
When even the cheapest digital wristwatches keep good time these days, I just don’t get how those fitted to Lotus cars can be so bad.