free hit
counters
New exhaust.... WOW..... Lamboesk. But a little question - Engine & Ancilliaries/Gearbox - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

New exhaust.... WOW..... Lamboesk. But a little question

Hi guys

Just had a straight pipe fitted to my na evora and WOW it sounds like a modified aventador it's incredible. But in non sport mode you can listen to tunes and it's pretty normal, just sporty (like it should be), no drone. (£260....bargin I thought and they had to remove the rear bumper as all the Allen bolts were rounding off) 

Question is, ppl go on about a valve in the original exhaust..... Where is it located as I need to plug the vacuum pipe I keep reading. Don't think I have one

Thanks in advance

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I did not think the NA had a valve in the exhaust. Sport just changed the map.

All in mate Fitting... Made on the car bespoke... Choose your tip... Vat.  Full stainless from manifold, the old exhaust weighs a tonne as well Contact powerflow they are a franchise ar

• Gold FFM

I did not think the NA had a valve in the exhaust. Sport just changed the map.

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Thank you..... I'm soooo happy to here someone say this as I've been fretting about a leak. Ha ha ha. 

🙏🙏🙏🙏

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

All in mate

Fitting... Made on the car bespoke... Choose your tip... Vat. 

Full stainless from manifold, the old exhaust weighs a tonne as well

Contact powerflow they are a franchise around the country, usually ran from Mr tyre garages now I think. I'm near Burton on trent and there are 3 within 30 miles of me

For some reason ppl think you have to buy one from a company but what is more perfect than a man actually bending the exhaust in front of you and asking how you want it to look and sound. Sod the £1500 ones 🤣🤣🤣bespoke for £260 with lifetime guarantee please. 

Edited by karluk29
  • Like 1

Not the best but a quick rev match with new zorst. In real life its louder.