free hit
counters
Hello from Teddington, Middlesex - Introductions - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Hello from Teddington, Middlesex

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, Having posted an initial post to ask for some buying advice on Lotus Esprit, I missed the V8 advertised on eBay (not sure of seller was/is a forum member), before I started looking at S4s

Looking forward to the next meeting when normality returns !

Posted Images

Congratulations and have an official welcome to TLF and Lotus ownership! :welcome:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Congrats on getting into lotus ownership.  Back in 1981 I so so so wanted my first lotus, an elite 501, that I had never driven any lotus before driving the one I bought from Len Street Chelsea when I drove it home to Hemel Hempstead. Did not even drive on the test drive.

Have been addicted to them since.

(Mind you it did have a break down on the way home.)

• Gold FFM
8 minutes ago, exeterjeep said:

from Len Street Chelsea

I have an original Len Street Chelsea road fund licence windscreen holder on my Excel.

The site is now a block of apartments in Drayton Gardens, Kensington.

Justin

• Gold FFM

Lovely S4s....a better call than a V8. Plus its ex forum's member car, which makes all the difference.

With my S4 the last 4 owners were all on this wonderful forum. The Gold membership is worth every penny and more  👍

Welcome Stanley - you’ve definitely bought a fantastic looking example of an S4s in a stunning spec. Nick cherished the car by all accounts and I’m sure he’s pleased it’s gone to someone like yourself, that sound like they will really treasure the car. A great result all round. She’s a beauty - enjoy!😎

Lovely looking car and great to read your enthusiasm.  Hopefully when meetings resume we might see you both out near Guildford for one of the monthly Newlands Corner gatherings.

On 13/10/2020 at 20:28, stephenwhyte said:

Welcome Stanley - you’ve definitely bought a fantastic looking example of an S4s in a stunning spec. Nick cherished the car by all accounts and I’m sure he’s pleased it’s gone to someone like yourself, that sound like they will really treasure the car. A great result all round. She’s a beauty - enjoy!😎

Thanks Stephen, buying these cars from a lotus enthusiast is the only way to do it I think.  Nick definitely has treasured the car for 17.5 years, I think I am even mor OCD than Nick when it comes to cars 😉

1 hour ago, TomE said:

Lovely looking car and great to read your enthusiasm.  Hopefully when meetings resume we might see you both out near Guildford for one of the monthly Newlands Corner gatherings.

Looking forward to the next meeting when normality returns !

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Welcome...its a beaut......

Funnily enough I sold me Europe cos I could get all 3 pedals with one foot

Spent years rebuilding it.......didn't keep it half as long.......oops....wish I had

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)