free hit
counters
Elite S1 body/chassis bolts - Elite / Eclat / Excel Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Elite S1 body/chassis bolts

Hi guys, progressing with splitting the body off my Elite S1, and now it is happily suspended above the chassis. When I bought  the car the body had just been temp refitted so no bolts were fitted. I have already seen that there is the remains of a bolt in the Passenger side front suspension tower. Can anyone help me identify the bolt sizes and length by position.

I saw an S2 chassis diagram but all the bolts were metric. I'm sure the S1 is UNF/UNC

Thanks

Peter

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SJ Sportscars has a list of bolts by "component group" for the Elite S1, provided you're searching in "Front Suspension" and "Rear Suspension" as the top-level drill down. It's possible one bolt

SJ Sportscars has a list of bolts by "component group" for the Elite S1, provided you're searching in "Front Suspension" and "Rear Suspension" as the top-level drill down.

It's possible one bolt is Part Number A075W2061Z.

A075W2061Z - 80 mm BOLT ANTI ROLL BAR BRACKET to CHASSIS and BODY

Along with the following for the front suspension:

Bolt 1

Bolt 2

And for the rear suspension:

Bolt 1

Bolt 2

• Like 1