free hit
counters
europa 1969, need pass side small window - Europa - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

europa 1969, need pass side small window

mike alain

Folks, very new to Europa, in Montreal Canada, parts very hard to find in Canada,  I have 2 bodies, but both missing the small window on door pass side, can anyone help?

also where is the best place to buy parts for my seized renault engine? also parts like window seals, brake parts, suspension bushings ect.  prefer Canada supplier,

but I do not think they exist,  so whoever you may suggest would be good,    seer #  is  652236   bought by previous owner in Europe and imported here  by them

after a long tour,   does this mean the engine may be different if it was a Europe model??    Thanks   Mike.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, mike alain said:

so whoever you may suggest would be good,   

Europa Engineering are probably the experts & your best bet for parts, also try SJSportscars & Paul Matty.

Good Luck :thumbup:

Cheers,

John W

http://jonwatkins.co.uk

When I was in the States, I found JAE Parts to be very helpful.  I'm not sure whether they concentrate on only the Esprit, though.  Might be worth a call or email.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE