free hit
counters
Hants Christmas Dinner 2020 - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Hants Christmas Dinner 2020

Kevin Wheeler

• Gold FFM

Bookings are open for Christmas Dinner.

Anyone else coming? So far it is Simon, Kenny, PeteyG, Dean, Pete (Orange Elise) and me.

Let me know and I will send you a link to book your meal.

Kevin

• Like 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Who set up a new thread without telling me?

Of course you can, Paul.

I have asked for a second table - just need some random women or @DaveC72 , @ADF or @The Pits or anyone else from the "Hampshire Massive" or the "Hampshire Lightweights"

• Like 1

Sorry chaps, going to be a lightweight and miss the xmas meal.

A table of random women? Buffets have obviously changed.  I've heard of a desert trolly, would that be a dolly trolly?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sure the Christmas pudding will survive just fine until February, it will only improve being steeped in brandy for that bit longer.  I'm not so sure about the turkey though 🤮

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Evening Chaps, I know this sounds daft, but can I check that the original 6 of us are still aiming for Xmas dinner celebrations this Friday (25th) at William Walker, Winchester

Assuming all is still on schedule, please remind me of the time we agreed to meet up!

Sorry to be so dim!

• Gold FFM

Yep. 19:30

Me, Simon, Pete Gentili, Pete Mussellwhite,  Dean and Kenny. 

Think @DaveC72 and @pbharcourt need to book a table for the two of them! 

I could not book a second table chaps. Sorry.

Or I could delay the booking a month?

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

As I think some of you know, my Mother-in-Law managed to pull a Fridge-Freezer on top of herself a month ago, which means my Wife is up and down to Somerset on a almost weekly basis.  Things are in a state of flux at the moment, and it looks like Liz will be back up to Somerset this weekend.

Much as a candlelit dinner with Pauline is tempting... I'm afraid I'm going to have to pass.😡

@Kevin Wheeler, if you're free tomorrow Lunchtime we could meet up and I can give you some crackers -  no, that is not some weird dogging code before Pete starts...

• Gold FFM

Did anybody else from this dinner get told to self-isolate from their Covid 19 app. Pete M and I did.

Don't worry. We have tested negative. We do not have it. Just wondering where we went to get pinged. Can only think it was Friday. Hope everyone is OK.