free hit
counters
Hants Christmas Dinner 2020 - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Hants Christmas Dinner 2020

• Gold FFM

Bookings are open for Christmas Dinner.

Anyone else coming? So far it is Simon, Kenny, PeteyG, Dean, Pete (Orange Elise) and me.

Let me know and I will send you a link to book your meal.

Kevin

• Like 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The William Walker has contacted me to let me know that we cannot dine there on the date agreed (which we knew!) but they did offer that we could go to the Bishop on the Bridge and use their outside d

Bookings are open for Christmas Dinner. Anyone else coming? So far it is Simon, Kenny, PeteyG, Dean, Pete (Orange Elise) and me. Let me know and I will send you a link to book your meal.

Can I come but sit on a separate table with some random women?

• Gold FFM

Who set up a new thread without telling me?

Of course you can, Paul.

I have asked for a second table - just need some random women or @DaveC72 , @ADF or @The Pits or anyone else from the "Hampshire Massive" or the "Hampshire Lightweights"

Sorry chaps, going to be a lightweight and miss the xmas meal.

A table of random women? Buffets have obviously changed.  I've heard of a desert trolly, would that be a dolly trolly?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sure the Christmas pudding will survive just fine until February, it will only improve being steeped in brandy for that bit longer.  I'm not so sure about the turkey though 🤮