free hit
counters
Clarion CDC6700R from a Sport 300 - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Hi all

I have been directed here by a friend of mine who is in the club and I hope someone can help.

I am looking for a head unit from an Esprit Sport 300 as referenced below and I can’t find much info on this model so suspect they were not very common

?mdocs-file=1363
The reason I am searching is that I have a special edition lesser car (compared to an Esprit!) which is a 1992 Peugeot 205 GTI 1FM of which they made 25 for Radio 1’s 25th anniversary.  I have saved a car which has been off the road for 10 years and have got it back on the road and sourced all the original Clarion radio, but my head unit has started playing up and Clarion are not able to repair it. 
I was the chairman of the Peugeot Sport Club so am an enthusiast and have enjoyed researching to try and find another which has lead me here to another group of enthusiasts.

868DBDF5-0E74-4902-AC8C-5837DA03008E.jpeg

66C522D6-FFCD-44A9-8797-8ABDF3392FD2.jpeg

C0617F07-3C19-4802-AAD6-0633107D292F.jpeg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These maybe able to help? https://www.chromelondon.com/  

Posted Images

• Gold FFM

I can't help I'm afraid and I wish you good luck, however the Sport 300 is also a very rare and sought after model so there won't be loads of these hiding in the woodwork.

cheers

-Chris

These maybe able to help?

https://www.chromelondon.com/

• Like 1

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

7 hours ago, red vtec said:

These maybe able to help?

https://www.chromelondon.com/

Ouch! £2k for a radio.  Great concept though if you have an expensive car. Sadly I don’t!

20 hours ago, cweeden said:

I can't help I'm afraid and I wish you good luck, however the Sport 300 is also a very rare and sought after model so there won't be loads of these hiding in the woodwork.

cheers

-Chris

Yes I have yet to find anyone with one just to see it in situ

4 hours ago, Henry Yorke said:

Yes I have yet to find anyone with one just to see it in situ

I'll see if I can get you a pic of one in a 300 over the weekend :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.