free hit
counters
new project - Elite / Eclat / Excel Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Hi , is been a while , 

I was a member a few years ago , big gee i think . I had at this time a bit of money , a bit of storage , a lot of enthusiasm and absolutely no time . I thought that all of the lotus.s needed rescuing and amassed a collection 6 . A late k reg excel . an ecalt s2 an eclat s1 , an elite s1 , an ecat excel , and of course the legenary blue abortion convertable .All which were sold ( or given away , by todays prices )  I find myself now with not much money , but lots of time and storage . I visited mike taylor at lotus bits to try and rebuy the s2 i sold him 3 years ago but unfortuneatly it has been broken and stripped . He was honest and very accomadating . Interested in in an elite or eclat thats going cheap so I can get back in the game , kind regards Lee 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back to the fold. 

It seems Ebay's been a hive of activity in the last couple of months. What's amazed me is that even non running basket cases with no guarantee you have everything are fetching money not far short of what you can get a rough looking runner for. 

Good luck with your search. 

Tony 

• 2 weeks later...

Lee,

Are you still looking for an S2 Elite, if you are define cheap, are you after a basket case or something a bit more., less to do.

PM  me if you are.

John