free hit
counters
F&*kw1ts - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At the risk of outing myself on this forum, I am what is commonly referred to as a 'leftie' and quite frankly I feel exactly the same way you guys do about this behaviour. When the riots were going on

I think it's worse than that Barry as I believe behaviour like that is tolerated by some parts of society who almost "endorse" a violent response as being justifiable as they "ain't shown no RESPEKT (

What’s most shocking to me is how boring all those cars are. Row upon row of BMW, Mercedes saloons etc. No wonder they wanted to punch each other’s lights out

• Gold FFM
27 minutes ago, Bibs said:

Class.

2nd class that is. I thought that was quite a highbrow event, clearly not! Typical for today's age also is that so many of the crowd choose to film it rather than stop it. 

Trying to work out who are the biggest muppets in that lot is impossible. Young people today are often, not always, classless and obsessed with brands - tracksuits, trainers, hoodies, BMW's, Merc, and Audis - nuff said really.

• Like 2

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Handbags at dawn!

That fella throwing the punches would be heaven for someone trained in Jujitsu using the most basic skills taking all that energy against him, he was predictable and without balance using just pure rage and muscle....😁

Don’t you just love some of the youth today all driving BMW’s and other crap with no imagination and tracksuits making their legs shorter 😂

• Like 2

Do or do not, there is no try! 

1 hour ago, Barrykearley said:

I’m not allowed to write what I was thinking while watching that video as I fear being labeled racist.

you a racist,never

• Like 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• Gold FFM
14 minutes ago, pete said:

you a racist,never

I can assure you he is not as he even mixes with people from Gloucestershire I've been told! Now, they are an odd race those Glostonians.

• Haha 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

I’m not allowed to mix with anyone these days - probably for the best frankly.

As for race - that’s one thing I have no issue with - I couldn’t care less what race a person is. 

sadly we have a society where it’s culturally acceptable to tolerate this appalling behaviour. Time it changes me thinks - sadly the lefties don’t want it to🤔

• Like 1

Only here once

• Gold FFM
15 minutes ago, jerzybondov said:

I thought the cops should have had snipers hanging out of choppers with tranquilliser rifles

Nah, dum dums for the dumb asses!

Next @jerzybondov you'll be telling us you're middle class and a social worker!   :rofl:

I want to take a minute to thank all those in the UK, a nation that gave the world Charles Darwin, a visionary who gave us the ability to more clearly understand the nature and purpose of this behavior.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, r3nault said:

Don’t worry, I’m right there with you :) I also dislike crime, injustice, and the bad things in the world... I don’t subscribe to being “left” at all, just logical and apolitical. But those on the extremes of the political spectrum are seemingly immune to logic. In any case, I’m solely here to drive and love my Lotus ;)

Couldn’t agree more.

• Like 1
  • Gold FFM
44 minutes ago, r3nault said:

In any case, I’m solely here to drive and love my Lotus ;)

Great to hear, we have a lot of other forum topics about just that.

I was always interested in going to Vmax just to see what the old girl would do when up and running. But this really puts me off. 

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"