free hit
counters
Hard top refitting - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Hi Guys -

Decided to put the hard top back on to my 350 for the winter, i've only had the car a couple go months and had the soft top on it.

The refitting instructions pretty straight forward but i have a piece of rubber strip and I can't for the life of me remember where or how it went ie does it go on the rear or the front and which way up as it definitely looks like it has some channels and grooves which need to be aligned with something.

I haven't been able to find any images or reference to it either, hoping some one on here can help ..

thanks

Mark

IMG_2354.thumb.jpeg.8eed9a92c3fa2f659f3445f98f3f28bd.jpegIMG_2355.thumb.jpeg.6191106ef6a10419287931f6b0bc5035.jpeg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Mark, This is the famous bit of rubber seal, stuck to the back of the roof. Mine came off when the glue heated up in the sun and fell off whilst I had the roof off. There is thread s

Posted Images

Hi Mark,

This is the famous bit of rubber seal, stuck to the back of the roof.

Mine came off when the glue heated up in the sun and fell off whilst I had the roof off.

There is thread somewhere recently detailing the reinstall.

I shall have a look.

This is it. Very helpful.

• Thanks 1