free hit
counters
David Wickins Racing Green Esprit Turbo for sale.. - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

David Wickins Racing Green Esprit Turbo for sale..

Those that know me know I have a soft spot for racing green Lotus...

Saw this Esprit Turbo last week in the flesh. Its proper cool😍

If only I had the space.. Holy grail for those that get it 😉

https://themarket.co.uk/listings/lotus/esprit/b78fa0c9-c573-40eb-a982-185485ed60a2?status=live

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I presume the advert was never ended and just keeps getting refreshed. It seems like it's a very old advert.   I just managed to attach some photos.  As you will see safe and sound in my gara

Hi  Yes I can confirm it's not going anywhere. I'm very happy with it. I purchased it without even seeing it and on a bit of a whim. I have never owned one before but always fancied one and just

What's the deal about the cylinder head.  Are they uniquely identifiable to a specific car.  Any more than, say, a replacement water pump or carpet?   Just Interested!

Posted Images

5 hours ago, sailorbob said:

it's a shame it's not got the original cylinder head

What's the deal about the cylinder head.  Are they uniquely identifiable to a specific car.  Any more than, say, a replacement water pump or carpet?   Just Interested!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I thought this sold - there was a guy on FB showing a photo of it outside his garage and saying how happy he was🤔 Did he maybe return to sender?😳

edit : just checked and the I’ve attached the post I was referring to below. I’ve also posted up a message asking if he’s still got it. New ad could be a scam

F0E9BA28-A8CC-4FB0-B4DA-FEA316E9F68C.jpeg

Ive bought at an auction before and there was a 90 minute guarantee!    Just to make sure the thing physically could move if it was supposed to.  However, if an item is knowingly misdescribed, you may have a case in any sale I guess?

Edited by 910Esprit

Have checked with Andy, the guy who purchased at auction......and it’s good news - she’s a keeper😉👍

I’ve invited him to join here, so hopefully he’ll be along shortly with some pics📸

• Like 1
2 hours ago, pete said:

Is the ad a scam

Could be - he’s definitely keeping it seems. Maybe the seller is trying to drum up business, but it does seem like it could be a scam....

So who is advertising it on pistonheads

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Good to see some new photos of the car Andy - thanks for sharing! She’s looking well😎

• Like 1