free hit
counters
My dream opportunity... - Page 2 - Introductions - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

My dream opportunity...

16 minutes ago, Bravo73 said:

Actually, I don’t know if this has been covered yet:

Have you driven either (or both) of them yet? If not, once you do, I think that your mind will be made up pretty quickly. 

Im pre-empting thatll be an Evora....

Edited by SilverFoxApparently

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@jep you’re correct but every single day I see The Esprit it makes me smile I think I am 6 years in, I was cutting the hedge today and spent a good deal of that time looking at it. The Amazon delivery

I can resist no longer. I'd go for an Esprit. Don't believe what people say about them always needing work. I'm a long term owner of two Esprits (30 years and 14 years). Neither have been trouble or m

Dan - I've added you to our monthly meeting PM list. I'm hopeful that we will have a breakfast meeting in December - either 13th or 20th. There will be a post next week about it if there is going

• Gold FFM

You gotta drive them first. I fell in love with Evora in 09 when I test drove one at Bell and Colvill. Mind you, it took 9 years before I bought one. I like to build up the anticipation. 

G Esprit is special. Personally, I don't like the gearbox on the X180 Esprit but I have a problem with any car that has a gear change not to my liking. It don't mean I'm right. 

Justin 

• Gold FFM
10 hours ago, SilverFoxApparently said:

Im pre-empting thatll be an Evora....

Where abouts are you in the uk?? I’m sure there will be an Evora and Esprit owner somewhere near you that could assist.

Only here once

4 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

Where abouts are you in the uk?? I’m sure there will be an Evora and Esprit owner somewhere near you that could assist.

Im in Essex. Theres some of each nearby. 

Im very much looking forward to the forthcoming trips...even if I just (lolol) result in sitting in my dream cars and see them....

....they saw never meet your heroes. Please dont let me down Lotus!

• Gold FFM
23 hours ago, Bravo73 said:

Actually, I don’t know if this has been covered yet:

Have you driven either (or both) of them yet? If not, once you do, I think that your mind will be made up pretty quickly. 

Don’t be getting all sensible! 🤣

One of each is clearly the best suggestion!!

1 hour ago, ChrisJ said:

Dan - I've added you to our monthly meeting PM list.

I'm hopeful that we will have a breakfast meeting in December - either 13th or 20th. There will be a post next week about it if there is going to be one. Meeting will be Hertford/Welwyn way.

There's normally a few Esprits present and the occasional Evora.

Eek.

I dont want to be the non owning fan boy saddo gawping at THE cars.

Hmmm. Not sure lol.

(But thanks though.... :) )

14 minutes ago, Dan E said:

You will be welcomed like a long lost friend, they even let this Souff Lundon lad join in occasionally. Go along 

Gosh.

Erm. Ok. I think.

Thanks.

Apologies now for fan boy photos.

Ill put my best 38yr old married gent head on and pull myself back into sensr again now.

Edited by SilverFoxApparently
  • Gold FFM

Go along, great bunch even though they’re on the wrong side of the river. We just all want more owners. I have been to a lotus meet in my van 

She's a lovely van, capacious and paddle shift with epic brakes! :lol:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, Bibs said:

She's a lovely van, capacious and paddle shift with epic brakes! :lol:

I didn’t know about any of that until I was in the back with you driving 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 4 months later...

Welcome to TLF Dan.

You'll get something, but test drive them. You'll find what clicks. I'm betting that it starts with an 'E'.

Any questions or issues with using the forums, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :)

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.