free hit
counters
Evora S1 Indicator Reach - Bodge Solution - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

• Gold FFM

Having immediately agreed with the reviews on my first test drive that the Evora's indicators/washers are too far from the wheel, I’ve done something about it.

A couple of these bike brake pads and some cable ties later, I can now move the stalks much more comfortably.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000YBHOWC/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_dnLUFbKRDMV2G?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

This might not be to everyone’s taste (especially in this kind of proper car), but thought some might want to try it.  If you get the cable ties the right place, they seem pretty sturdy.

Happy indicating 😎

52E6DC1B-95FB-4A29-9D9B-26A51B2B3ECF.jpeg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember this in some of the original reviews and did wonder if the journalists were struggling to find anything negative to say and this was all they could think of!  I find I have to reach slightl

To stop you biting your nails?

Some nice thimbles for when you are doing your sewing?

Posted Images

• Gold FFM

How will you adjust the wiper speed? 

I cannot say I have ever noticed this problem but I do have long-ish fingers.

Justin 

They'll be using saucepan handles next :lol:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

1 hour ago, TomE said:

I remember this in some of the original reviews and did wonder if the journalists were struggling to find anything negative to say and this was all they could think of!  I find I have to reach slightly more than my other cars but it's never been an issue for me.

If you don't want to bodge the car you could always grow your finger nails.  Or use these handy "finger extensions", although I think they were originally designed for something else...

spacer.png

To stop you biting your nails?

• Haha 2