free hit
counters
Analogue Evora? - Page 3 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Analogue Evora?

• Gold FFM
14 hours ago, jerzybondov said:

Exactly this 👍 

B&C have given me a 20 plate Corsa as a courtesy car and it really is the most wretched thing. 
Designed entirely by focus group and qualitatively terrible in all the ways that it’s quantatively good (economy, noise, ease of use, comfort). No soul whatsoever, and the steering feels like it’s connected to the front wheels with a string of digital potatoes. 

I think I’d have the corsa over the woeful Nissan Juke I get- that thing is truly one of  the worst cars I have ever driven ,it must be at least 12” between each gear shift!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FWIW, the reason I consider the Evora to be an analogue car is that when I get in and drive it to the best my abilities, it is as if all the leather, the seat heaters, air con, plastic trim, crappy IC

🤣🤣🤣

Re: electric cars and weight, yes cars will be heavier. All the more reason to tax the weight of cars to force manufactures to do as ACBC/MJK did with the Elite/Eclat; thinner seats, lightweight mater

Posted Images

On 01/12/2020 at 22:41, jerzybondov said:

Exactly this 👍 

B&C have given me a 20 plate Corsa as a courtesy car and it really is the most wretched thing. 
Designed entirely by focus group and qualitatively terrible in all the ways that it’s quantatively good (economy, noise, ease of use, comfort). No soul whatsoever, and the steering feels like it’s connected to the front wheels with a string of digital potatoes. 

You mean they’ve finally got rid of those woefully abysmal Nissan Jokes? I grew tired of having to don a wig, false beard and false nose when driving those, in case I saw anybody I knew! 😁

Yep, seems so although I don't know how many they've got in their courtesy car fleet. I got back in my 04 Cooper S which had just come back from the garage last night and it felt like a proper little feisty tactile beast after the wretched Corsa.