free hit
counters
Looking for a Ghost Writer for MJK - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Looking for a Ghost Writer for MJK

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok Peeps. So Dad has recently done some interviews and its made him realise how easy it is to jog his memory and get everything down. I am looking for a ghost writer who can do interviews with MJK and

Don't know if you'd get him, but IMO Richard Heseltine would be ideal....and if not how about one of the other guys from Absolute Lotus?  Would have thought they'd be very keen to get insider access to your Dad.

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

• Gold FFM

I would chat to William Taylor of Coterie Press. Jeremy Walton would be a good choice, who authored the Esprit book (and a few million other car books).

Veloce Publishing may be interested - personally I am not fond of Veloce books but they have published some interesting subject matter over the last 15 years or so. They printed Oliver Winterbottom book.

Porter Press - Philip Porter of Jaguar book fame.

Gavin Green, CAR magazine. Lovely guy, not sure his thing but I met him recently and I am sure he would reply to my email if I asked the question. Steve Cropley of Autocar, again not sure his thing but he usually replies to e-mails if you contact him from the one published with his column each week. 

Justin

Mel Nichols of car magazine in the late 70's then Haymarket press is now lecturing at universities, close ties with Lotus and Lambo, I'm sure he'd love to sharpen his pencil..