free hit
counters
Oliver Winterbottom’s funeral - Elite / Eclat / Excel Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Oliver Winterbottom’s funeral

Can anyone who would like to bring their car to Oliver’s funeral on 3 December at 12.00 at Wymondham Abbey please post here or message me. Due to lockdown restrictions attendance at the service is limited to 30 people but if you want to cruise round Wymondham that will be fine! I am finding out from the funeral directors whether there may be an opportunity for a few cars to follow the cortège.

Finally, I understand the family may arrange a memorial service next year once restrictions are lifted so everyone can pay their respects. 

Thanks, Richard

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can anyone who would like to bring their car to Oliver’s funeral on 3 December at 12.00 at Wymondham Abbey please post here or message me. Due to lockdown restrictions attendance at the service is lim

On 25/11/2020 at 15:48, rjwooll said:

Can anyone who would like to bring their car to Oliver’s funeral on 3 December at 12.00 at Wymondham Abbey please post here or message me. Due to lockdown restrictions attendance at the service is limited to 30 people but if you want to cruise round Wymondham that will be fine! I am finding out from the funeral directors whether there may be an opportunity for a few cars to follow the cortège.

Finally, I understand the family may arrange a memorial service next year once restrictions are lifted so everyone can pay their respects. 

Thanks, Richard

Thanks for helping to make this a proper goodbye.