free hit
counters
Crime Scene Investigation - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Crime Scene Investigation

A heinous act of vandalism has been committed.  Initial investigations have uncovered a web of corruption, and a particular person of interest.

If said criminal comes clean and apologises publicly, the matter will be considered closed.  Otherwise another horse's head will be delivered, followed by an elite hit team.

In Norfolk, No one can hear you scream.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well sink me Sir! It took you your merry time to find my jolly jape! I shall meet you at dawn sir! Toodle Pip and tally ho! For those who don't know what the bloody hell Gazza is talking about I

You shouldn't confuse older people mate, especially those who have alcohol induced dementia. Just agree with him and nod thoughtfully. We can get him put down later.

An Elite is going to be hit? 🔎🔎🔎

Posted Images

benedict cumberbatch sherlock GIF

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

WHAAAAAAA?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

19 minutes ago, Bazza 907 said:

An Elite is going to be hit? 🔎🔎🔎

OK - an Evora hit team.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Well sink me Sir! It took you your merry time to find my jolly jape! I shall meet you at dawn sir! Toodle Pip and tally ho!

For those who don't know what the bloody hell Gazza is talking about I may have adjusted his Signature on his posts a little bit about 2 weeks ago as a jape. He didn't notice and I forgot! But now I am giggling afresh.

• Haha 2

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

I shall have the last laugh though, as I visited last night and keyed your Evora.  Surprised you haven't noticed yet.

16 minutes ago, Sparky said:

I shall have the last laugh though, as I visited last night and keyed your Evora.  Surprised you haven't noticed yet.

Bit difficult as it's locked away in an airconditioned storage warehouse with 24hr security :P 

A couple of lessons to take away from recent events...

1. Power in the hands of LESS THAN SCRUPULOUS people is a dangerous thing.

2. Everyone has a price (even Steve on nights at your air conditioned storage warehouse).

As you can see, I have a man in Margate for that kind of thing.

• Gold FFM

Is payment in kind the same as a friend with benefits?  I had lots of friends on benefits when younger, few with benefits...

1 hour ago, Kimbers said:

Well sink me Sir! It took you your merry time to find my jolly jape! I shall meet you at dawn sir! Toodle Pip and tally ho!

For those who don't know what the bloody hell Gazza is talking about I may have adjusted his Signature on his posts a little bit about 2 weeks ago as a jape. He didn't notice and I forgot! But now I am giggling afresh.

Stop taking credit for others work, you're not a politician. It's time to tell him the truth, it's not your fault he was so shit faced on gin he didn't remember changing HIS OWN signature. You're too kind sometimes @Kimbers

• Haha 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

48 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

Stop taking credit for others work, you're not a politician. It's time to tell him the truth, it's not your fault he was so shit faced on gin he didn't remember changing HIS OWN signature. You're too kind sometimes @Kimbers

You shouldn't confuse older people mate, especially those who have alcohol induced dementia. Just agree with him and nod thoughtfully. We can get him put down later.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold FFM
7 minutes ago, Kimbers said:

Yes. Flying is certainly much safer these days and COVID has nothing to do with it!

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, Chillidoggy said:

The BA trolley service has definitely taken a dive, though.

Yeah, but at least these days it's actually got some gin left on it, as opposed to it being in......

• Gold FFM

To be honest we should close this thread at 7pm until 10am as the  plantiff, will be stumbling around his kitchen pouring gin on the floor and trying cook scotch eggs with a 18mm spanner and a used 1983 cambelt 

• Haha 1
  • Gold FFM

I still wonder if I was sound of mind when I let you be in charge of my drinking. 

Btw Kimber’s is so guilty. I know a few Souff Lundon boys who can do some damage for you. Just let me know how much water boarding you need. Can sort testicle electric shocks but need to go to Dartford for that and they’re in tier 3, so maybe Jan