free hit
counters
Free: Four Pirelli tyres, full set for Evora NA. 255/35/19. 225/40/18 - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Free: Four Pirelli tyres, full set for Evora NA. 255/35/19. 225/40/18

Free: Pirelli tyres, used but with good tread, removed from my Evora in 2019. Date stamped 2016 and 2017. 255 both have good tread, one 225 has lots left, one is low but usable for a few thousand miles or more. I have switched to all-season tyres and realistically will not fit these back to my NA Evora.  Free but ideally a donation to a charity helping those affected by CV-19 of £50.00

The post Free: Four Pirelli tyres, full set for Evora NA. 255/35/19. 225/40/18 appeared first on lotusforsale.com.

Click to view item

Auto-generated post from www.lotusforsale.com - Click 'view full article' to respond to the poster.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@jep is the poster, you could send him a PM as an alternative. I'll look into the sign in page on LFS, thanks for the heads up  

Posted Images

Opera Snapshot_2020-11-30_114153_www.thelotusforums.com.png

^ This :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Just now, Bibs said:

Opera Snapshot_2020-11-30_114153_www.thelotusforums.com.png

^ This :)

Thanks Bibs...

I'm desperate to register on the for sale.com but there is an issue with the sign in page...

I've contacted the "contact us" page. 

Just trying not to miss out on these tyres. Any other thoughts on how I can contact him while I wait for a response? 

@jep is the poster, you could send him a PM as an alternative. I'll look into the sign in page on LFS, thanks for the heads up :)

• Thanks 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.