free hit
counters
DRY SUMP ENGINE LID FASTENERS - Misc including parts cross references - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

DRY SUMP ENGINE LID FASTENERS

Can anyone out there point me in the right direction to find a missing engine lid fastener from an early dry sump car?

Ive tried the usual suspects like Lotus Bits and SJ without success. 

Short of having a replica made I’m not sure if I’ll find one but if anyone knows what they’re from I’d be grateful

Thanks as always

25A41D7F-75D0-4B7F-BCDA-81366148E382.jpeg

01E9ECAF-AE46-4B96-A139-76FEE447A7F9.jpeg

D05F7EBE-C34E-43DF-B065-B5574368B13A.jpeg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 hours ago, PhilW said:

I saw something in a catalogue the other day.  ill dig it out and check and come back.

Sorry. I been through the catalogue “Car builder solutions “. They have Dzus fasteners but not these. Could call them 01580891309

@Lex Templar - it’s a friends car who’s not really good with computers so I don’t know if he’s on here and whether you have his car records. 

Ill ask him although from what I’ve read you know pretty much every car out there 

@910Esprit - thanks, these do look close although from the diagram they seem very short - will check - thanks

17 hours ago, PhilW said:

Sorry. I been through the catalogue “Car builder solutions “. They have Dzus fasteners but not these. Could call them 01580891309

eBay will probably cast a much wider net.