free hit
counters
New Exige 410 Owner Cheshire - Introductions - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

New Exige 410 Owner Cheshire

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi - I have just put down an 'unplanned' deposit for an Exige 410 Sport 20th Anniversary from Oakmere for collection January 2021.  In September I visited Oakmere looking to buy a Caterham Seven to re

My Exige 410 has been delivered to Oakmere just in time for lockdown.  It will getting PPF done next week and Aim dash fitted.  We are in the process of moving house so I can’t collect till the end of

Posted Images

Nice work, congratulations and welcome back into a Lotus! :thumbsup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Excellent and well done! Great choice.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not too far from Oakmere, do you want me to pick it up and 'look after it' until you are ready to take delivery? More than happy to help :)

Looks fantastic btw, I like the 410 and the 20th is just that little bit extra special.

congratulations...looks lovely

I use Oakmere all the time......cant fault the guys down there really......a top job every time

dont forget to look up your local groups.....TLF (Cheshire Branch), CLOG, LDC, NORLOG...etc

:thumbsup:

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)